Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Difference between Christic Magic and Religions

I am often asked the difference between Christic Magic and religions.

The magical function and my character, of course, only involves myself.

I feel free, neither religious devotee nor official religious.

I am not accountable to any authority.

Apart from that of Divine Providence and the official authorities of the countries I live in temporarily.

Unprecedented and interesting new social position, I feel as an individual thinker.

The various religions are limited by their dogmas and their " experienced hairsplitters " theologians, while the Magic is an unlimited domain !


The only requirement for a Mage :

To provide absolute proof that he is, by God, granted with powers.

This minimum accepted and accomplished, never mind the critics, the false reports, the slanderous accusations, faked TV programs...

More dangerous even are the flatterers, the courtiers joined in the last hour.

No comments: