Monday, April 9, 2007

My occupations?

My publisher, man of figures, counted that every day, by rain - storm - freezing cold, I accomplish every morning, 21 428 steps.

On Friday 28,571 steps.

He also counted the following (helped by my wife, my daughters and friends who often travel with me):

  • I sleep between 3 and 4 hours per night.
  • Every day, I make "revelations''
  • I happen to be "art dealer". Right now, I have a hundred african paintings, a lion made of precious wood of about 500 kg, a huge rhino of around 250 kg.
  • I make movies and DVDs ; the Wand of "Universal Happiness" has even been presented at Cannes's Festival.
  • I write novels, various books and poems (more than 30 works)...
  • Treasure hunter (I just sold in Switzerland for a ridiculous price my archives on Rennes-le-Chateau, its treasure, etc.).
  • More than 170 nights away from home, sleeping an average of two nights at the same place.
  • I eat what I can, that is to say anything in the exotic countries where I live, and it has been like this for over forty years!
  • 50,000 km by car last year
  • By plane, tens of thousands of miles, with its lot of tiredness, jetlag, etc..
  • Advise personally a very diverse foreign clientele.
  • Pray, meditate, practice - every day – the Magic, etc. etc..

I'll spare you the list of my other occupations.

No comments: