Friday, June 22, 2007

Questions answered

Since I do not - really - have the time to answer questions on the forum, my editor and I receive a lot of mail… to which I do not have the time to respond either.

I travel constantly and also take care of my business.

Today I try to respond in bulk:

  • No, I do not take any disciple (sic), I do not give any particular course. Come and meet me if you wish, in meetings or conferences.

  • No, I do not bring anyone with me to find "treasures".

  • Yes, I am going to Ukraine and Moldova in September, and in August, I will be in Africa.

  • Stop calling me " Master ", It’s ridiculous.

  • No, I do not intend to create a sect that you call " spiritual movement ".

  • I generally practice two rituals per week, on Saturdays for the Karma and on Sundays for the Divine Mother.

  • Yes, I pray every day for humanity and for those who have met me at least once.

  • Yes, I give myself the right to refuse, in the sessions that I lead, people who are not enough balanced or aggressive.

  • I do not give any course on poker or roulette.

  • Yes, the wands of Universal Happiness are and will remain free.

  • No, I do not sell any talisman or pentacle.

  • Yes, a DVD on cards manipulations will finally be out soon and then a DVD will be released on poker cheating, you will see some demonstrations made by your servant.

  • It's true, I'm married, happy with three daughters, plus the neighbour’s dog and the seven cats of the other neighbour.

  • No, I'm not a C.I.A. spy.

  • No, I'm not an alian (Many of you believe one or the other of these versions and sometimes both).


Thank you and see you next time!



No comments: