Monday, February 25, 2008

JET as presented by himself !

Never my editor, I say never, has described my physical aspect. My readers and thousands of internet users are wondering if I look like a human being or a pumpkin.

This is the Lacan's desert, even worse, any female reader knows what I look like. Ii is not just the pictures of the various and curious polices files !

I will therefore briefly describe myself :

1.95m -80kg, blond, blue eyes - South Sea color - well built, protruding pectorals, six-pack abdominals, sparkling white teeth, luscious lips, ivory skin, soft and delicate, a few wrinkles due to my adventures and my age (but I'm young, hop you go, I jump, I jump), a real kite, I jump so high ...

My long legs seem carved from Carrara marble, while my calves - especially the shank - attract the eye as they are so harmonious.

Not to say, but I still say it, I'm a pleasant person. From the right, my profile is clearly roman, in the style of Caesar when returning victorious to Rome. From the left, the Greek shepherd side is striking !

From the front, a marvel ! Head well between the two ears delicately shaped, aquiline nose, strong chin, pink cheeks - like apples of Normandy - beautiful shape, nice size, nothing to say, it's all just to be contemplated.

I'm sometimes a little bored to constantly attract the attention, but what can I do about it ? I am not going to remove my nose or my chin, and even though I would be the most beautiful disabled…

The inside, thank to God, is as harmonious as the outside. I am intelligent, educated, of a mild and tolerant character.

I have many virtues: patience, tolerance, loyalty, nobility of character, generosity, politeness, modesty, restraint, humility, modesty, devastating humour (God what devastations I do), gracious, smiling, kind, gentle, only capable of the best, soul of a knight always ready to help the widow and the orphan, disinterested, courageous, daring, dare all, heroic, even deified, this, hidden under a nice layer of shyness.

I have the sense of beauty. An aesthete soul within me, devouring me.

I poetize at will, my voice is steady, calm, deep, warm, reassuring.

My eyes sparkle and reflect an inner grace that radiates to the outside.

Here it is, in simple words, without any pedantry at all, with a reserve of genuine worth, what I am " in " and " out ".


This was not difficult to write and to describe, was it !

No comments: