Friday, January 16, 2009

Luck !

Questions asked :

You say: " My only talent is to bring good luck ! "

Referring to the thousands of people who have testified it, I confirm it. When I have been poker world champion over the Internet in 2002, this was amplified as it is the Luck that allowed me to win. My only talent has been to be lucky.


The Luck for you, what is it ?

It is a word as magical as " Abundance ". Who does not dream of being lucky ?

Luck, is the opposite of " fatality ". Luck or the Chance, finally obliging.

Luck ! This word sounds happy, does it not sound ? Does it not sing ?

(Luck in French is Chance, which can be seen as " chant-ce " meaning " song-this ".


Tell us about the ten golden rules to increase considerably and for life our potential of Luck !

Here are the ten golden rules :

- I have the power to attract Luck

- Look in your life what you have received and not what is missing

- My state of mind towards Chance makes all the difference

- In life, perhaps make fewer actions, but act well

- With common sense, I have even more luck

- I build on my capital of Luck

- As from today, in my turn, I bring luck

- My positive thoughts and words make me even luckier

- I change my strategies with flexibility

- If I change, Luck changes even more with me


Luck favors the bold ...


No comments: