Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The criticizer criticisms himself !

I took twenty years to answer this question I was often asked.

- What do you think of those who criticize you ?

Answer:

The criticizer criticizes himself. Those who believed, for 14 years, that I had no power and shouted it out loudly, were simply revealing their own failures.

Since I show these powers, after having hidden them for twice 7 years – the same ones bray today that I should not show them, so what !?!? ….

An Arabic proverb says :

" Envy and criticism are the ultimate weapon of the powerless. "

The prophet Ali (whom I adore for its relevance) adds :

" Any hostility may die one day, except the one of the envious. "

I matured the following advice that I learned from him:

" It is by doing good to the envious persons that you will torture them the most. "

Result: I pray for them every day.

Their stupidity allows me to do good, nice gift for which I thank them !


No comments: