Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My confession !

Yes it's true, the noble picture, representing my non-less noble person, has not been painted by Picasso but actually by Michelangelo (1475-1564), which gives to the features of my face, this beauty-born artist.

Moreover between us, Victor Hugo (1802-1885), green of rage, has contested the veracity of my left hand. How mean it is !

This beautiful picture, visible in the Louvre, next to the one of the Mona Lisa (have you noticed that she has no eyelashes or eyebrows ! ) was pre-drawn (charcoal) by the poet Francois Villon (1431-1463). He and I had composed, with the rascal of Rouget de L'Isle (1760-1836), the first verses of the Marseillaise (French national hymn).

" Allons Z-enfants de la patrie, le jour de boire est arrivé ". (Come Fatherland?s children, the day to drink has arrived ! ).

Unfortunately, the two traitors Julius and Ethel Rosenberg (sentenced to death in 1952) have changed the speech, just after having delivered the secret of the atomic bomb to the Soviet Russians, which distressed my good friend Giovanni Papini (1831 - 1956) Italian writer philosopher and also poet (poet-poet).

Such is life !

The great humanist Joseph Stalin (1879-1953) had proposed to put my marble (whole body) on the Red Place. Green with rage, red with jealousy, Trotsky and Lenin refused, which make me refuse to disclose to an eager public (my audience ! ) their dates of birth and death.

At this time, Dale Carnegie Foundation studies my right toe. However by an understandable decency, I refused to remove my sock in crocodile skin doubled with sable and set with diamonds.

That's all.

Yes travels wear out but humor of the wild youth is still there !

Big guy, the JET !

What a man !

I know it better than anyone.

Cheers for me !

Well, if you insist : Cheers for everybody !

No comments: