Saturday, November 19, 2011

A seminar lived out of time !

" 3 days, you're sure ? ". The energy released during the whole seminar were so intense, nourishing, revitalizing ... carrying you along, that it felt like a week to me !

Despite a failing health state, I was incredibly, divinely fit, all the time.

I went there with an open heart, full of gratitude for all that I would receive, and above all, what I had already received in winning the seminar. And although my reason could not explain this luck, my heart could !

From this first seminar, I expected nothing and everything ... and I received everything !

Everything I needed in this moment ... beyond what I thought ... even more ! Already just by being there, and to this, adding all the teachings and energy works offered by JET ... it's beyond words ... just pure
and divine energy !

What is certain is that since this weekend / week (lol!), a door has closed on all my past and another opened with a new life not written yet ...

I leave the pen to the Divine Providence to do it because my heart belongs to it already.

I thank DP through JET for making this possible.

A big thank you to all of the team, especially François and Francine.

Special thanks also to the
the yellow car three musketeers for their generosity and humor !! "
Agnès.

Agnès had won her participation in the
3 days Energy Chance ! On August 11, 2011, she wrote the 30,000 testimony on site www.vostemoignages.com

No comments: