Monday, December 3, 2012

First testimony about the Statue of the Virgin in Toulouse


" This Sunday, 2012-12-02 I was at Pibrac (Toulouse), with my family and friends, to live this moment that JET had announced on November 28.

We were standing facing the Statue and at 12:00 precisely, the statue began to radiate ! It is truly a marvel: a moment before we did not feel anything in particular, and at the exact time I felt full of Joy, Lightness, a huge Love !
Instantly all fatigue had disappeared !
All was quiet, beautiful, peaceful ! I feel very lucky, blessed and happy to have lived this exceptional moment.
In these moments I felt full of Life, of the Beauty of Life, and its Greatness !
Happy to be here, at the same time emptied and filled !
Extraordinary ! Words can not describe this, so, go and you will realize for yourself and experience this True Grace !

JET thank you from my heart ! "

Thank you to Eric for this first testimony about the Statue of the Virgin Mary in Toulouse

No comments: