Tuesday, January 29, 2013

This weekend was breathtaking !


"This weekend was breathtaking, revelations were flowing with such speed, I was like discovering myself for the first time.
I came to boost my intuition, and it is so much more that I received.
Jet generosity is invaluable, he allowed me to see that Love is so much larger than I had imagined.
The musical moments that he offers are exceptional, magical gifts that allow us to stay in the lightness, and instantly reposition us in the joy, joy that I could share upon my return.
The walk on fire shows how daring is even stronger, greater with JET.
I have immense respect for him and Valerie who open different horizons every time.
I can only encourage those who want to see their projects come true to meet him.
I am eternally grateful for everything that I learned and all that is to come." Isabelle

To meet JET, come to attend the next “Special Love for Valentine's Day“ seminar, February 15-17th !

No comments: