Monday, June 17, 2013

My friends, Hello !


And acknowledgment for the nearly 1,600 people who daily followed my meetings with high-level Buddhist monks during my trip to Thailand.

Some other meetings took place, other facts, other wonders that I can not tell publicly.

With what a joyful humility and simplicity, these high responsibilities monks asked me to give them the Abhisheka, the one and only instantaneous energy Initiation.

It was a success and a joy for them and for me, which gave me the idea to make live this extraordinary experience to all those present at the summer seminar in July.



I give thanks

I give thanks to Buddha and to the Thai monks, I give thanks for the Divine Energy Power radiating from these splendid statues of Buddha.

I thank the Princess Mom, a direct descendant of King Rama IV and her entourage for their generous hospitality and their total availability.

I thank Yves for beautifully helping me throughout this Thai period of time, he has done a magnificent job with the monks.


The miracle product !

In four days, four injections by drip, result :

In-cre-di-ble !

I give thanks to Dr. David K, to his friend Dr. John, to the so pleasant wife of Dr. David, a native of North Korea.

What a joy to still feel the effects of these plants and minerals in my body and in my life everyday.

To be continued ...



No comments: