Sunday, September 17, 2006

I am not under anybody’s command, only to the one of Divine Providence

I am blissfully married to a beautiful and wonderful woman.

We have 3 girls, bright and already magicians by "The ANKHOUR”.

Of course, they do not practice. However, the one of 15 years old and the other of 12 years old have already - in friendly public – immobilized people.

My wife, who, since 1989, works with me, helps me in my alchemical and magic preparations.

Our family is in a happy atmosphere, without too much worries and most of all, free from the desire to be recognized.

We are very aware that to want to do the good only brings trouble and cost a lot in time, materially and financially.

For more than 10 years - 12 Internet servers and even more today – radiate worldwide various Divine Energies

Approximately 50,000 users benefit from them, for free, every month!

Two television broadcasts have believed, with cowardice, to destroy me.

It is not so easy to discourage someone who receives hundreds and hundreds of letters or e-mail of thanks, encouragement and congratulations.

Good day, my friends!

No comments: