Sunday, August 2, 2009

Humor

It seems that black cars have more accidents than white cars or light color cars.

This reminds me : one day I overtook in a tunnel without light, a black guy, dressed in black in a black car.

The worst is that the guy had not turned on his headlights ...

Question :

- Who is more dangerous ?

The case I have just described or a white guy, dressed all in white, in a white car and driving in a field of snow ?

(...) You've realized that I buy my humour in barrels. Despite the unavoidable costs of delivery, I'm doing well, it's very profitable.

If I do not make the crazy spender, my barrel of humour lasts for a year. Obviously one must not squander, that's good, I am thrifty and cautious from good nature.


An example : a pair of socks makes me the year. The secret ? It is simple: one washing with clear water exclusively at each change of season.

- I'm so humble, so modest that on my business card there is nothing written.

- Offer flowers to your beloved one, also give her an occasional compliment such as “ you are more and more beautiful " and avoid laughing ...

No comments: