Thursday, August 20, 2009

Testimony of V.

I was lucky to find you and to send you a few magical prayers requests this summer. Today I want to share my testimony and thank the Divine Providence and yourself for the beneficial effects felt in the following situations :

My father, who is victim of an injustice in the courts, is finally relieved. His lawyer - unreachable since June - has finally returned his file to the top of the stack file. He contacted again my father disillusioned, who has obtained, as desired, not only an appointment, but also a comprehensive mail breaking the arguments of the opposing party and assuring him that he had his case well in hand.

My relationship with my mother, so far complex and passionate, is more serene. I do not feel the same pressure in her presence.

I personally had asked help regarding my jealousy. We spent our vacation in Italy surrounded by beautiful and stylish women, of whom my companion did not fail to appreciate there presence.

For the first time, not only I have not spent my time observing, controlling the entire female population of the area to identify who was likely to hold his attention and I have not lived his comments on each other in a spirit of competition and rivalry.

I feel that for the first time I heard his remarks on the right wavelength without giving them an implied sexual connotation. Where I usually reduce everything to me, I finally felt a providential detachment.


Thank you JET for everything !


No comments: