Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The critics ...

Those who rarely travel, who do not create anything and do not help others accuse me of not animating forums or neglecting my blog.

I would like to remind them:
- That I have just written two novels, one to be published next November
- That I have recently created the amazing Oxygen procedure - See the testimonials on the blog.

Dozens of candidates from all places are eager to learn this secret technique which is several thousand years old. It is neither medical nor paramedical and it is not a therapy.

This summer, I made nearly 300 demonstrations across France and the French West Indies and in two countries outside Europe.

- In 3 months, I have only spent 10 days with my family, which is way too little.
- I have attended exhausting treasure researches with shovels and picks!
- I have offered Magic wands that radiate Energies of "Universal Happiness"
- I have gotten involved with a group of friends who do business in a very dangerous country, Nigeria.
- I am partner in a modeling agency,
- I have just created another modeling agency,
- I have made a few conferences and meetings.
- Tomorrow, I go to Ivory Coast and Benin.

Question: Are you doing as much?

No comments: