Wednesday, September 2, 2009

INCREDIBLE! OXYGEN is the "enrichment" of your life, IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES! Read testimonials ...

The critics ...

Those who do not travel much and rarely help the others accuse me of not being present on forums or of neglecting my blog.

I remind:
- That I have just written two novels, one to be published by late November
- That I have recently created the amazing Oxygen procedure - See the testimonials on the blog.

Dozens of candidates from all backgrounds have been eager to learn this secret technique, which is several thousand years old. It is neither medical nor paramedical and it is not a therapy.

This summer, I made nearly 300 demonstrations in France, in the overseas territories and in two countries outside of Europe.

- In 3 months, I been only 10 days with my family, which is way too little
- I have participated in exhausting treasure searches, armed with a shovel and a pick.
- I have given several magic wands that radiate Energies of "Universal happiness" (thousands of testimonies have been published on the thinkdivine.com site)
- I have gotten involved with a group of friends to undertake business in a very dangerous country, Nigeria.
- I am partner in a modeling agency
- I have just created another modeling agency.
- I have hosted a few conferences and meetings.
- Tomorrow I go to Côte d'Ivoire and Benin.

Question: do you do as many things ?

Remember: Apart from the lack of courage, nothing nor anyone stops you from doing the same.

No comments: