Saturday, February 4, 2012

FORGIVENESS

A person who has known me for many years told me yesterday :

- You get angry, but you always forgive !

In his voice, it sounded almost like a reproach.

Did Divine Providence gave me faculties for me to revenge ? I do not think so.

When I learn, which is rare, that a person speaks ill of me, immediately (it's areflex) I forgive her and pray for her.

By forgiving and praying for that person, I put back some Harmony in her and in her life.

Is
and will be unfortunate, the one that judges, criticizes, spreads rumors ; pretty grim will be his existence.

If you have an "enemy", "Pray for him " ; for you it is a blessing, an opportunity to do something good and improve your destiny.

Do not miss this opportunity to live happier !

HUMOR AND FORGIVENESS

Humor helps to live better and forgive better.

It is a delight of gourmet to forgive and pray for villains and fools ; generally they are the same ... and to let them know

No comments: