Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This could have happen to you ....

"I hope there will be many seminars on this theme, to rise interiorly and materially. Because the two go hand in hand, and the energetical, practical and intellectual help given out this weekend, are incredible. "
THANK YOU JET

"This seminar has revitalized me little by little with patience, perseverance and tenacity, Jet brings us back to the interior of ourselves.
Revelations, viewpoints, queries brought up ​​in the seminar, help me to extricate myself from the deep swamp.
I am more equipped to surf over the stress, the emotions, the situations.
I'm more subtle, intelligent, and light and all that I owe to this extraordinary teaching. "
Thank you very much.

"To rise spiritually and materially ... what a great seminar, more and more accurate, practical and pragmatic ....
The musical notes that vibrated in the depths of my being have done a considerable work. The treble clef, the colors of the rainbow, all deployed in each of us thanks to the magic ...
Jet thank you for everything. "

"I testify regularly for the joy and the spiritual renewal that is always felt very strongly after a few hours or a weekend with JET.
Back from the February Energy Chance seminar, it is something entirely different that manifests. My ways of seeing, understanding, and consequently of accepting, are "bigger".
Consequently, I know exactly what I need to change in the instant of a situation for me to adapt more smoothly to the outside.
A kind of distance from
the ego that allows to see reality as it simply is. I would not say it's cheerful, it's pretty damn impressive and useful.
A capacity allowing to make fewer mistakes in behavior or remarks.
To be, creating less "emotional waves" in others and in ourselves.
The understanding thus wider brings more flexibility and tolerance.
What I definitely needed to ensure the evolution of my life in every field ... Jet thank you. "

Testimonials after JET's last seminar, to be read on www.vostemoignages.com

No comments: