Wednesday, November 21, 2012

he pointed out that in December it would be a great seminar ...


"Thank you Jet for this extraordinary seminar.
I got back purified and regenerated .... a true revival.

Obviously, having lived the word "death" in a split second I was leaving and when the word "life" was pronounced, everything was rebuilt in me .... in a better way!!
My neurons were oxygenated, and on that same evening my mind was bright with sharp humor ....

The opening of the caduceus symbol has done a tremendous energetic healing in all areas, the one of the Roses Cross, magnificent which was deployed with such power, it is really impressive.

And on the field when he expanded my speed it was an acceleration coming from the inside, a real force that propelled me.
I was powerful and without fatigue.

And when I think he pointed out that in December it would be a great seminar, what will it be ...? EXTRAORDINARY. . .
Jet thank you from my heart. "

Eva who participated to Energy Chance 3 days, published her commentary on vostemoignages.com

No comments: