Wednesday, July 17, 2013

When coming to this seminar I was very far from imagining ...


"After using for a long time the websites of Jet for my personal well-being, I decided to participate for the first time to a seminar, and not the least, the one of  Rodez that Jet had announced to be exceptional.

Well that was the case for me ... from the 2 nd day, during a session of rejuvenation where I felt a huge release of my muscles, where my chronic arthritis due to an ulcerative colitis disappeared instantly ...

To this day I am in excellent physical health, no more symptoms of this disease and this is a small part of what I have received as a gift ...

In coming to this seminar I was very far from imagining such a revival of my body and my way of seeing life again .. thank you Jet for all ...

Thank you for allowing me to rediscover myself ..... see you soon .. "

André published his commentary on vostemoignages.com


No comments: