Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thank you for offering us so many revelations ...


"What a seminar !
How to define it ? I would say even more than extraordinary, of an unimaginable power.
I come back totally transformed, I get the impression I have lived a rebirth, I'm brand new.
In fact, everything is new, everything is to rediscover.
I'm not in a hurry anymore, I'm just welcoming.
I am cheerful, joyful.
I dare much more, I integrate myself easily, I feel a lot of lightness, a great inner emptiness (a beneficial void, mindless) and a HUGE DETACHMENT.
I see that with this detachment, I am much more present, I act better, quickly and accurately.
I feel a greater alertness.


JET has given us countless gifts more valuable the ones than the others.
We were filled with the energies of : The state of the Buddha, the Broad Vision, our Divine Soul, the Golden Number and its Harmony with Nature, and ... have been immersed in the energy, felt the vibratory rate of the moment of our disembodiment.
What an experience !
It is of great beauty, of a HUGE SOFTNESS ! Of a great calm.
I feel entirely different since, I feel calm, I have no more anxiety, no more fear.
I even think of death with happiness.


A great big thank you for letting us remain in this state JET.
JET thank you for making us FEEL "the moment", the "let go".
It is very different and much more effective than anything I have read or heard about it.

Thank you for offering us so many important revelations. For giving us the keys that instantly transform our life.
So much simplicity, lightness, happiness, laughter since...
Thank you very much JET. "

You understood, Silvia attended the summer seminar in Rodez


No comments: