Thursday, August 24, 2006

Relief of pain

I know how to pray magically...

Another innovation.

From now on, those who are interested can send to me the name and the problem for themselves or their acquaintances. Make your request directly on the site www.soulagementdesmaux.com.

In unlimited number, naturally.

Example: John Doe - lack of love.

I am not a healer nor a doctor.

On the other hand, I know how to pray magically ...

The powers granted to me can relive many ills and miseries visible or invisible.

Magic must be used to help humans, animals and plants.

Not to contemplate one’s own navel.

God knows I love Him but He will appreciate, I am sure, that through Him, I help others.

I do this for free.


I do not receive and do no answer to any mail or I would be soon overwhelmed.


No comments: