Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Searching for Treasures


I just returned from around Rennes-le-Château.

Apart from what I have already found

* Two graves that have never been discovered
* Some coins

I just discovered buttons of some Napoleon's armies uniforms.

A small secret society of the Aude trusted me.

I underwent a long esoteric interrogation and proved by demonstrations, the Powers that Divine Providence granted me.

Thanks to these charming people - one hundred percent, Cathar - and even a little more…. this winter ... I think I will find more important than my uniform buttons of the Grand Army.

I have spent some time meditating over the two graves.

What do they contain ?

Jesus ? James ? Mary Magdalene ? Joseph of Arimathea ? The seven-branched candelabrum - The Ark of the Covenant ?

I do not know it.

The energies released are incredibly powerful and beautiful.

I refuse to disclose the location. Only my editor and his wife know the exact location and were there to verify.


Life is beautiful when you feel guided, loved and protected !

No comments: