Monday, August 21, 2006

The Wand of "universal happiness" called the Magic Wand

I'm happy ! I gave 18 wands more, that is 35 in total.

People who have received them are even happier than I am.

Magic Wands only radiate, and this is more than sufficient to cover all needs and all disharmonies, the " Universal Happiness ".

Since I decided to prove that Divine Providence had granted me with faculties, I feel that I will go even further.

This is the first time ever, through millions of years, that magic wands are available to the public.

I do not boast, I simply note that Divine Providence allows me and prompt me to go even further.

For the first time as well, a civilization is creating its own diseases : cancers and cardiovascular disease.

We must do something : help.

Otherwise what is the point of being an Initiate.

Of course, the supply of these Wands is free.

No comments: