Saturday, January 14, 2012

It is this state of mind that must be kept ...

" I want to give my testimony so that everyone understands the scope of what Jet can bring in our lives.
I had the chance to participate in Energy Chance the 1st of January 2012 led by Jet himself in Martinique, and also in the seminar that followed on January 7 and 8.

And I can tell you that a real change was then made ​​... it's hard to put into words because in fact:
  • everything happens within you,
  • instantly your inner state changes,
  • what I felt is really the difference "before" "after",
  • The most extraordinary is especially the instantaneous changes in my life,
  • I realized that I do not identify with the situation although I am primarily concerned, and I'm in a mode, as often said by Jet, "I love everything, and I love nothing" ...
  • nothing is serious, just simply let yourself be carried and I notice that things are taking place quietly ...
And above all I realized that it is this state of mind that must be kept!
We never stop learning!
Jet thank you for everything you give us! "


Dominique

No comments: