Thursday, January 12, 2012

VERY GOOD AND HAPPY YEAR 2012 AND LONG LIVE TO THE WEST INDIES !

Faced with the flood of greetings received, I was unable to personally respond to each.
From the heart, I thank all those who have thought about my family and myself.

Regarding the West Indies:
I return from Martinique where I gave a seminar described as "extraordinary, surprising and exceptional" ...

My ego being in heaven, I thank everyone for their kindness and trust.
I had the opportunity to make physical demonstrations of
Christic Magic to which very few people in the world have attended.

Yes, I am fortunate to have the ability to perform in public without hypnosis, with no suggestion, without faking, in broad daylight, instantly what you call "miracles".

I repeat again and again:
I am a part of yourself that you have not discovered nor explored.

Courage to all the students of the three books of Franz Bardon, or any other Light seekers or of personal development.

PS: My thanks to the guadeloupeans, metropolitans and swiss who came to attend the seminar in Martinique.

By lack of space we had to refuse many people.

Last information:
All year 2012 will be devoted to demonstrations of real rejuvenation and
Divine and Christic magical powers.

For those who still doubt:
Join us for these experiences of Christic Magic
Thus you will realize for yourself that there are Divine Faculties that for the time you do not know how to release.

No comments: