Monday, January 2, 2012

My collection of howlers of the year 2011 3/3

My powers would come, not from God, but according to the follies of each, either from the extra-terrestrials, or the Illuminati ! I adore ... there is the mentally retarded who still believe that my demonstrations are rigged ! Envy and jealousy make them lose their mind !
In twenty years, if I had faked it, I would have been denounced
long ago, don't you think so ?

If I was Tibetan or Hindu I will be recognized and praised. Alas, I am just a poor French lambda, with a history of bandit. It does not help and frightens the authorities and the overcautious bourgeois.

I have the pleasure of being very happy with my family, liked, popular and respected by tens of thousands of people worldwide, which is nice.
And very encouraging.

The unfortunates who lie about me or criticize me, are they as successful and are they as joyful and happy ?

That life is sweet and nice when we do not judge and do not criticize !

Happy Holidays to one and all !
JET

No comments: