Monday, August 27, 2012

Fabulous demonstrations ....


" Jet, Thank you for these fabulous demonstrations and energies that continue to operate.
The powers he possesses are fantastic and require a lot of wisdom, which I have became even more aware of.
The demonstrations of individuals transformed (by consciousness) in any type of animal (crow, panther ...) are impressive to see, remains for me to live a similar experience at a future meeting.
There are also the various energies of luck, abundance, healing ... that he diffuse and are literally making your vibratory rate increase.
Jet really allows you to see where you stand in your evolution on this path of life, because he disrupts many of our beliefs.
In my daily life, I'm an energy therapist, and I heal and "cure" many people, so I'm constantly put on a pedestal, thanked, congratulated, flattered ... despite my knowledge about humility, I have thus learned with Jet during these 3 days, what true humility is, because he does not mince his words and actually says / does what he is and what he thinks.
Even though it may sometimes seem over limit from his part, he touches you deep in your ego. It is not that I am "masochistic", but I think it was necessary for me to live it, lol, especially since I know that he does it with the Heart.

In any case, I strongly recommends that all practitioners in wellbeing (energeticians, healers ...) come to meet him.
Jet thank you, and thank you to all his "team". 

Read on vostemoignages.com

No comments: