Thursday, August 30, 2012

JET made ​​us live many incredible demonstrations !


"What a joy, what a chance to have participated in this seminar.
Lightness, joy, peace, expansion of my own conscience in relation to what surrounds me, the world. I felt a great happiness during the present moment and for the future ... / ...

... / ...Since I have had all the past wounds removed, I feel brand new, all cheerful and happy. As I arrived home, my family spoke to me of new projects for the future, I was surprised by the openness of these projects. Today, new opportunities are offered to me ... / ...

... / ...How Life is beautiful! JET made us lots of revelations, so extraordinary.
Some revelations, so simple, put into practice will change my life as I can not even imagine. I feel it all with such happiness inside ... / ...

... / ...JET made us live many incredible demonstrations !
You really have to see it to believe it. Transforming people into animals, the person is transformed at the level of his conscience,and really becomes an animal.
Some lost their mobility, others got an increased energy potential with a need to run and many more ...
He made us live the powerful energy of certain phrases, flowers, words.
So much happiness, laughter during this seminar.

A big, big thank you for all these invaluable gifts JET. "

Read on vostemoignages.com

No comments: