Thursday, August 16, 2012

THANK YOU LIFE ...


"A year ago, I came on Audio-relax (I was looking for relaxation music), and I have been fulfilled.
Step by step, I discovered the treasures of this website as for example the ones of the magic wand, the living words ...
Regarding the audio sessions, a pure delight, not only of relaxation but also allowing an inner change, joy and love making their way to reach the heart, a complete reharmonization, and the offered graces and virtues.
I wanted to know more about the man who had created this site available for free + all the others :
The websites of the horn of plenty, of protection, of the Divine Mother, of the divine grace ... His name is JET, I bought one of his books, and then others.
I went to his seminars.
What a discovery ! A very simple man but so generous, who gives you tremendous energy that perk you up, as well as pieces of advice and phrases "only said for your benefit".
My life changed: I left a job where I was very very unhappy for one I'm really enjoying. Without going into details, my way of living and reacting to events have changed.
So THANK YOU LIFE for making me click on the "good" website.
JET thank you for creating all these websites, thank you for your generosity.
And to all those who do not know him, test for yourself, then come to the seminars, they are affordable and will bring you so much !"
Patricia

No comments: