Sunday, August 26, 2012

This time he turned me into a shark ...


"Another exceptional event that we left being revitalized and regenerated in depth, it even goes beyond that.
In fact, at each meeting, JET rises even more within you your level of happiness, of well-being, it is infinite !
I can not believe it and yet I have known him and I've been lucky to benefit from his help and advice for over 21 years !
How does he do that ?
He sends us back to face ourselves, and makes us live energetic experiences in us that raise us by shattering our limits, tensions, fears, blockages, and all our negativity !
These experiences are sometimes amusing, surprising, but always wonderfully efficient !
He turned me this time into shark, incredibly, the conscience of a predatory shark was immediately deployed in me, as well as its power and cold calmness ! 
But the interest of the experience lies not so much within its spectacular changes but in its beneficial results : I have since in me a state of peace that is tenfold (it was already above most before this experience), as well as greater confidence in self, in life and more power !
This is only a small testimony very summarized as you can imagine of what we can live in contact with JET.
Come and experience it, this is amazing !
Thank you from the bottom of my heart ! "

Eric, read on the site www.vostemoignages.com

No comments: