Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Malaysian Guest testifies and some Temple photos


"Dear Mom Luang,

I must thank you for inviting me to witness and to take part in the irradiation of your Buddha in your house.

It certainly was a wonderful experience [.......]. He is great. 

I must also thank you for the hospitality you showed in having us there and also for providing the meals and your place for our discussions.

The energy that I felt did not just come from the irradiation only but also from your kind heart. You exude the kind of love and care for everyone what I must and have to learn from you.

[.......]

May the Divine Providence Bless, Guide and Protect you in everything that you do.
Respectfully,"

Peter Khoo


Temple, with an irradiating statue of Buddha,
60 km north of Bangkok





No comments: