Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Live from the home of Princess Mom, a French testifies


"I wish to testify about the Buddha from the home of Princess Mom.

Yesterday morning, a few seconds before 9am, I was in front of the Buddha at Princess Mom.
I started to feel something that was carrying me away as if I was overwhelmed with a feeling of well being and serenity.
It's hard to put what I felt into words, it was stronger and stronger, my hands gently raised a little as if one was guiding me. I felt warmth in my hands and my body was overwhelmed by an intense love, a strong love, powerful and sweet at the same time.
I felt so good that I stayed more than 20 minutes to let myself fill with this love, it was very very nice.

Shortly after, in my mind, everything was very clear.
I know what I want and feel confident (what a change from usual), I started doing something I had been wanting to do for a long time. I dared new things and spent a beautiful day in an atmosphere of lightness.
To be more explicit, I felt light and joyful in a light, happy and bright environment, the REAL heaven on earth!


Finally, an important thing, I had a sprain of the knee cruciate ligaments, so I could barely walk normally, or bend the right knee... last night it was much better and this morning I realize with joy that my knee bends without pain to its maximum !

Be aware that I could make a testimony of four pages on everything that has changed within me and what I have been feeling since yesterday morning, but I prefer that you read it, so I just mention the essential, which is not easy as regard to the greatness of the event.


The people there have greatly appreciated and were very receptive.

So with all my heart, I thank Jet for what he does for us all, for the world, and I thank Yves and Mom who are at the origin of this great idea that will benefit to all inhabitants and tourists in Thailand. "

A big thank you to Séverine !



No comments: