Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello, Friends!


Just after arriving from Benin and the Ivory Coast, I led a “wonderful” three-day weekend!
Wonderful is the word that returns the most often with the participants.

Why the word wonderful?
Because:
I let my heart release streams of love and divine and Christlike sweetness.

The participants were amazed; they had never lived these Energies with such intensity.

Thanks to Divine Providence, I am a Christic magus. But I am also (many people forget this) a mystic.

It’s understandable that, seeing me so relaxed and totally involved in daily life, this mystical – and very important – side of me goes by unnoticed due to a lack of real sensitivity and awakening.

It doesn’t matter. The Powers, Faculties and Knowledge that God has bestowed upon me are not written on my face…
An authentic magus must wear the robe of dissimulation and never show his Powers to non-initiates.

****************************

Me, Myself, and the Media

When I was in Benin, I was invited on a very important and popular television show. I wish to thank Theodule Gobson… for the last time!
Media are nice, flattering, but they’re not my cup of tea: I hence bid “farewell” (boohoo!) to the friendly word of news & information and thank from the bottom of my heart all the journalists around the world who opened up to me their columns and forums.

****************************

Sports and travels

Sports!
The 7 agents that represent me around the world have done a wonderful job. Since the London Olympics, ten medals have been won, of which 2 of them were Gold.
What’s more, one of the most renowned world champions benefited from a made-to-measure program. He even came to visit, and took pictures of my family and me.

Results:
Aside from my usual tour of Belgium, France, Switzerland, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Dominican Republic, Tunisia, Benin, Ivory Coast, will be added in 2013:

Los Angeles
New York
Miami
Hong Kong
Dubai

The Chinese – so intelligent and practical – who want to rejuvenate, earn more money, or improve their results, are asking for group fares…

Working with our Chinese and American friends is a true pleasure. All you have to do is to prove! No endless yacking away, no doubts or hesitations.

One single watchword:
Prove that we’re the best by far, and adapt ourselves to them…

No comments: