Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In fact, I dared !


"What is to say with words when I have the chance to take part in this unthinkable adventure! Indeed a lot of things are happening at the same time.

In fact, I dared ! 
And the rest comes after.

With Serge Marjollet, alias JET, everything is possible, Everything.
I have been fortunate to know him for 20 years this year, and I can confirm this.
It is only ourselves that put limits to things.

Even if the organization in Paris and over here has not gone the way I wanted, the facts are there.
10 statues of Buddha, located in various parts of Thailand, began to radiate Divine Energies at the same time. This is beyond our understanding. It is inexplicable. Jet did it !

About the one where I was, at 9am precisely, a wave has overwhelmed me, filling me instantaneously with, lightness, joy, strength, and the will to go even further, stronger and higher to serve with joy.

Incredible and indescribable benefits inside and outside of me.

And to see all the people around me who were benefiting at the same time.... what a treat !
I also think of the energy jump that this country is making, and even more....

Now, things are just beginning.
For the one who wants, the adventure never stops. To do what should be done, as Jet says, is endless.
So I say to myself, what else of wonderful and extraordinary is yet to come !???
And then it all comes back again to the beginning with "DARE". If not, nothing is triggered !

That's what is nice, beautiful and good!
This is what makes one get up happy and fit as a fiddle in the morning, with a heart full of enthusiasm and gratitude !

I more than encourage you all to participate in life and get out of your shell of habits to finally live the “unexpected divine” !

So.... what are you waiting for to get up, because now you are sitting comfortably reading my testimony !

It’s 3am in Bangkok, time for me to go to bed. I can hear birds and tropical sounds melting up with the air conditioning... It's still 29 degrees outside...

And to think that I know an incredible man who is at this moment daring to "plough along" in the cold and snow during the night in search of new mysteries and treasures ! ... We will never stop him... If you see who I mean... Who else would do all what he does?

I give thanks to Life and a big thank you to Jet !"
Yves.

Congratulations and bravo to JET for this achievement that had never been done before !
Thank you Yves.



Princess Mom and Yves in salutation,
in front of the radiating statue of Buddha


No comments: