Tuesday, July 25, 2006

In me, everything is true, sincere and transparent.

In this wonderful incarnation, I will have known everything, the shame and the honors, misery and happiness.

Result ? I am happy and fresh as a roach in the fresh water of rivers.

I practice the most beautiful art in the world.

I give happiness, joy, abundance and laughter.

Obviously, I'm pretty far from the politically correct and the unique thought.

I think for myself.

I militate, among those I advise, so that their thoughts are not mediocre, so that their criticisms be fair and their analysis effective.

That my words or my powers are mind-blowing, I am conscious of, but in a Europe that is breathless and crumbles, a little fresh air can not hurt.

At each moment of life, I show that there is no reason to be sad.

I'm not one of those who will tell you that life on Earth is easy, that you should live it in flights of lyricism.

I advocate two virtues: Common sense and firmness.

The opposite of the emotions wildly colonizing the humankind.

It is not enough to be considered, rightly or wrongly as a guru. It is still necessary to show, demonstrate and give by bucketful revelations that are not found in books.

I am not a dreamer, I am, like many, married, a father and responsible.

No comments: