Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What it is not said on me….

Never, it is said :

  • That late summer 1968, members of the "ASC" of the 5th district, headed by a Sicilian bruiser tried to kidnap me. Stroke of luck, that day, I had not visited the family of the Faculty of Censier's keeper which I had become friend with. This Sicilian, moreover friendly (but certainly not that day), will recognize the facts during a chance encounter, at a table in the "The Choppe” pub, place de la Contrescarpe.
  • That the Prefect of Police in Paris decorated me for having saved a person from drowning in midwinter.
  • That the Swiss decorated me for having saved from drowning two people still in midwinter.
  • That I have helped, relieved willingly, thousands of people in Europe, Africa and elsewhere.
  • That, for over 10 years, I have spent fortunes to help internet searchers for free
  • That I'm surrounded with a team as discreet than effective.
  • That, thanks to Divine Providence, I have real powers and that I am so far the only one to show them in front of a camera.
  • That with friends in 2006, I have set up a super show in Abidjan, during which I was just 20 seconds away from death !
  • That I have also risked my life in 12 extraordinary exploits in 2006.

No comments: