Friday, September 14, 2012

3332 / 30 / 7024 ???


- 3332 Magic Wands radiate Universal Happiness Energy*
- 30 countries in which people use it
- 7024 testimonies

"I'm just giving evidence on the past 5 years.
Since I have the wand, I receive help at an emotional and physical level, and in my everyday life.
The energies calm me and bring me back to harmony when things go wrong, the outside experiences are softened and the solutions come more easily. The saddest days become joyful, I have more courage to go forward ....
And it's wonderful to do sessions to other people who in turn will have a wand.
Many thanks for this gift! "

Read in vostemoignages.com

*Loaded by John Edward Tang

And you :

- Do you receive His blessings remotely ?
- Do you do sessions to others ?
- Did you sponsor people ?

No comments: