Saturday, September 1, 2012

Attention, Spiral !


" During the seminar of August, JET came towards me and "draw" with the index finger, a spiral above my head, then to the thorax.
Gradually, I felt extremely impressive sensations : a great lightness at the heart chakra, but also of the head.
I stayed in the room and I followed the rest of the session with distance but whenever Jet pronounced a beneficial word or a prayer, I felt a wide flood of energy pouring through my fontanelle.
I had the feeling of being better connected to the Divine!
Three days have passed and I noticed that the spiral continues to work in me, to my surprise, I noticed an incredible impact on my character (Fire element) !
I do not react as before in contact with others and it is quite beneficial for me and for my relationships, as I have already seen it after two days of work.

It is to follow up because I feel that it is still "moving" in me !
This experience is one of the most amazing I've lived thanks to JET who is a great mage with unlimited powers.
Thank you JET !
Thank you life for allowing me to meet him ! "

Read on vostemoignages.com

No comments: