Sunday, September 2, 2012

A seminar of exceptional energy


"I just live a seminar of exceptional energy.
The new energy, much more intense, that emerges from JET as soon as he enters the room, which filled me completely, and throughout these days JET did not hesitate with his usual generosity to make us live it.

Besides the awakenings necessary for our evolution, I have been fortunate as others to have my inner wounds removed on different levels : what a relief, it's like a weight that went off my shoulders, my life.

JET has also taught us how to benefit from the energy of prayer.
Then we experienced the symbolism of number that made ​​me a world of good at the level of my joints.

What is to say about the well-being experienced when he plunged us into the inner calm and when we were "made euphoric". This energy, I can still feel it, although I returned home and I know from experience that it will continue to work in me many weeks.

All this for € 150.
If you have not yet come to a seminar, do not hesitate because you will not only enjoy pure energy of happiness, but also leave in better health.

JET thank you for your simplicity, your generosity and for this fabulous weekend.
Thank you life".

Read on vostemoignages.com

No comments: