Friday, September 28, 2012

An amazing weekend ...


"As soon as arrived at the hotel, I felt refilled, and the revelations on his arrival in hall, were already answering the questions that I had made to myself ​​in recent weeks.
I feel in a great peace.
And as early as Monday 8am I was already gifted on a professional level.
What a marvel !
The countless tips, how to sort out things, to dare to say no, to dare to touch him, to be conscious of these books that are open, and that bring us so much happiness.
And all the Love that I received from within, the whole space that was made with such simplicity by Jet, he truly looks after us all and for each with its particularity.
This is scouring from head to feet.
And the Workshops that are so magical... inner silence, 3 in 1, and the equinox where I really felt that my illusions were falling such as leaves from the tree in autumn ...
I am infinitely grateful for this so precious meeting and for being able to come back when I need it, it's just incredible.
Thank you, thank you, thank Jet. "

Posted on vostemoignages.com

No comments: