Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The future and fear (10)

Please take note

People tried, four times, to murder me! In vain thank God!

The critics

I have often been asked : how do you resist with a smile to the denouncers and the critics?

Here is my secret at last revealed:

It is in a offhand manner and with a lot of humour that I accept all these attacks, which inevitably are also energetical.

What I mean by that is that any thought, word, negative action, bring out and create a negative energy.

A Magus of my grade is not vulnerable to any exterior attacks.

Result:

Any person who has slandered me, criticised me, denounced me has received the shock in return of his negative productions.

Re-result:

May these persons look at their actual life and see:

That their emotional and sentimental life are not joyful

That they lack of money and financial means.

That they have no magical power and will not have any!

In short, that they have wasted their lives.

Of course, in the Name of Christ I forgive them and wish them good luck.

No comments: