Sunday, March 23, 2008

Succeed !

To succeed, it takes courage and tenacity, and not to be gripped by fear.

Now what do we see in France? People terrorized by an "anti-cult" witch hunt.

Reminder : it is in this same silly context that I prospered, innovated and served Divine Providence.

Take responsibility for yourself.

For once in your life, dare !

It is in difficult climates that your true character will reveal, a weak will weaken further, a strong will become even stronger.

You know ...

I do not feel I have suffered during these twenty years.

I became stronger, more imaginative.

What a great life !

I owe it all to Divine Providence.

I practice the three books by Franz Bardon.

I did thousands of revelations, all recorded.

I did the good, again and again.

And also, I live, surrounded by a loving family,

My many friends like me, admire me and value me.

So ?

I am happy and wish you the same.

No comments: