Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Please note...

We tried four times to kill me! In vain, fortunately.

Often I am asked: "How do you resist with a smile to whistle-blowers, to criticizers, etc.. ?

Here's my secret finally revealed:

It is with great casualness and humor that I accept all these attacks, which are inevitably also energies.

I mean that every thought, word, negative action release and create a negative energy.

A mage at my level is not in danger of outside attacks.


Result :


Any person who slandered me, criticized me, denounced me, has received the fair backlash of his negative productions.

So, these people can take a look at their lives today and see:

  • That they do not have a happy love and emotional life
  • That they lack of money and financial means

  • That they have no magic power and will not have any !

  • In short, that they have ruined their lives!


Of course, I forgive them in the name of Christ and wish them good luck ...

No comments: