Sunday, March 23, 2008

The future and fear (5)

2002: I became world champion of poker on the internet; with not less than 128 countries in competition. Was I not the forerunner of this trend?

Twice, during winter, within a year of distance, I saved 3 persons from drowning, one of whom had spent time in prison in his revolutionary youth with the Ivory Coast president Laurent Bagbo.

The Paris police prefect and the competent Swiss authority decorated me.

Not to forget the shows I have created and animated with my friends Cédric, Juliette, Jocelyne, Paul-Marie, Achille, Yves…

The last one for Valentine’s Day in Abidjan with a rapturous public in standing ovation.

You can view the show, enjoy its quality, the beauty of the models, the magnificence of the dresses and of the jewellery.

Next show, for Mother’s day in May.

No comments: