Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The future and fear (9)

do not count on my wife to replace me.

1 – Take at last yourself in hand

2 – For once in your life, Dare!

3 – It is in difficult periods that your true personality reveals itself; a weak person will get weaker, a strong one will become stronger.

-----

You know…

I do not the impression that I have suffered during these twenty years of (French) anti-sect hunting.

I have become stronger and more imaginative.

-----

What a beautiful life !

I owe everything to Divine Providence.

I practice Franz Bardon’s three books.

I have made thousands of recorded revelations.

I always do the good.

And also

I live surrounded by a loving family.

My many friends love me, admire me and regard me with esteem.

The most beautiful girls populate my life.

I know the absence of economic problem.

So ?

So I am happy and I wish you to experience the same.

No comments: