Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happiness and lightness of mind ...

"It's been three weeks since I have experienced the rejuvenation sessions. Therefore three weeks since I went back to my usual environment : everyday life, from work troubles, hassles of daily life, etc..
Well, despite my real life, my state of mind in regards to the events changed completely !!!!!!!!!

The rejuvenation has given me the happiness and lightness of mind that we lack when we acquire the " life experience " with the years passing. In fact we take ourself more and more seriously although it is much easier when issues and events are taken with lightlness.

Result : the solutions come in an extraordinary way, all the events of my life seem to fit in to perfection ! I ask fewer questions and act more easily !

In short: I have de carefree of a youth but with the experience of the years !!!!!!!!

Best of all: the physical changes were stressed by one of my colleague who made ​​me noticed and put it on the account of restorative vacation : "I do not know but you came back younger from vacation " !!
What could you ask more ?????!!!!!

THANK YOU, JET !!!!!"

VAL

If you want to live the rejuvenation, enter your luck !
Sign up now for Energy Chance three days, on
2011 August the 19,20,21.
http:/www.plusdeviebehappy.com/agenda.asp

No comments: