Tuesday, August 9, 2011

JET, The secret of treasure research ITW1 part 1

Why do you say this place is dangerous ? There are people living there ! There indeed have been around 60 deaths in the area. It is a magnetic problem like in the Bermuda Triangle.
I do not go there because it's dangerous. An 80 years old priest contacted in 2010 my editor in order to meet me. Normally I refuse, but this man discovered some secrets.

He discovered that there is 2 types of treasures :
- the material treasure
- the spiritual treasure : depending on the quadrupole magnet.

When you become the 5th Element, so the 1, you are magnetized by the spirituals treasures. (As the experience we had in Rennes-le-Chateau with my editor and some friends).

This priest discovered a lot of things, but he stumbles on the revelations. This is because one need the vibratory capacity to receive the spiritual gifts. I do not know if I will receive it, I'm going there tomorrow to meet him. He knows he will never find and wants me to take over. But I will have to go and look during the middle of the night. For the moment, I'm still in a palace hotel in Vichy enjoying a nice meal with my friend Sylvie.

So you don't need to dramatize this adventure. A long time ago, I had shown my wife Valérie that I had the power on all the telluric energies of the world. people don't know how to use them or find them ! It is a bit dangerous. At the time, in the Puy-en-Velay, I captured the telluric energy and I got completely frozen. My body wasn't prepared for that a t the time...

There is a powerful entity that heads this triangle.
There is 3 others locations in Auvergne where treasures are hidden. I will reveal the name of those places next to which treasures are resting.

It is the quality of your vibratory state which makes that the spiritual treasure - the most important - will reveal themselves. And from then, you will surely be given a golden egg goose as compensation.

We are talking about real spiritual treasures on the planet earth that we can find in those dangerous areas.

This is why I am a treasure hunter ! Everybody always thought it was only for the material treasure... Now you can understand I am not at all interested in that. The spiritual revelations I had are 1000 times more interesting.

Jean-Luc Robin, deceased searcher of Rennes-le-Chateau, knew that I had found a golden egg goose. When I need, I go and get an egg and it helps me to live for a certain time... And that you will never find. I'm not talking about the Merovingian treasure, this is easy to find, I showed him where it is !

I was lucky to have witnesses with me during the experience in Rennes-le-Chateau. In full daylight, the mountain revealed to us. The searchers locally have never experienced it nor written on it, and it will not happen. For the moment there are too much in the density. One need to raise. Franz Bardon said we are a quadruple magnet ! If I am not anymore my 4 Elements by the process of transmutation, then I become the one and only Element, and become myself the magnum opus.

In the same world, I live in a different way, but without escaping from the world.


No comments: