Wednesday, August 10, 2011

JET, A new incredible faculty ITW2 part 1

First I have to tell you, right in the middle of the mountain, I found a castle that was being entirely restored. A large clay pit is attached to it. I took a very hot clay bath. this is a very special clay, you float in it ! This clay is almost miraculous and unknown !

I left Vichy at 4AM to get to this place between Montfaucon-en-Velay and Eence.
In fact there is 2 places, one where you can find the famous hole, and next to it, there is a place with strange stones.

If you want to see what the rocks have to tell, you need to be in grazing light or in falling light, which makes the old inscriptions come out.
It was interesting, I didn't understand it all, but I saw 2 letters from the Babylonian alphabet :
- a 3 with a cedilla on top of it going to the left (I think it is a N)
- a square with a St. Andrew cross in it

The place is a hollow of 20m diameter and 20m depth. We can't see it, it is on a private property. But I found it and will return there in the night.
I arrived around 6:15 AM, and manage to see on the stones. But at noon, we couldn't see anything anymore.

I went back to Puy-en-Velay to buy the material I needed (a shovel, a pickaxe...).

I've find the rift, it's hidden behind bushes. About 1m long with 70cm of opening. We can feel that behind it is not blocked.
I'm waiting for the night to fall. It is going to take me time to dig. And on top of it, it has been raining, so it's full of mud !
It is very important to be very discrete, must hide the car...

You know, we are at the limit of Ardeche region, maybe 3km away. Don't forget they have undergone Louis XIV dragonnade. So protestants must have buried money not far from there. The old priest story does make sense.
It is in huge woods, almost abandoned... One need to go there !

Never underestimate the work of the ancients. Everything is very well coded.

No comments: