Tuesday, August 9, 2011

JET, The secret of treasure research ITW1 part 3

Tomorrow I'm meeting the priest. It is likely something will reveal itself !
It is the vision that makes itself visible, it is not us that see it.
When the disciple is ready, the master of the invisible arrives.

It is the same as the special training I did for martial art this summer. People fought with warriors from the invisible world of their levels.
Next year I will do a special seminar on martial arts training.
I am the only one in the world facing the public able to do that.

Thanks to let be, the weakest man, is actually the strongest.
Jesus said : " Suffer the little children to come unto me ", and not become strong and then I will let you come to me !

It is the same with revelations, so that supra-natural visions can come to you, you must first leave the Divinity in any human being develop in order to be able to receive the revelation.

It is a path completely different.

Work and think on everything I said !

No comments: